Saturday, February 25, 2012

22 Ways to Fight Writer's Block

Since many of the regular readers of this blog write in some way or another, I thought that this infographic from Copyblogger would be useful. I know from personal experience that writer's block can be frustrating and emotionally fraught, and thought that these were good suggestions presented in a fun visual style.

Personally, walks on the beach help. Tea while reading something by an author that inspires me helps, and sometimes I re-read things I have written before (to remind myself that I have done it before and lived through it :-).  What methods do you use to get the words flowing? Leave me a comment.

22 Ways to Create Compelling Content - Infographic
Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment